Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Figure it out!

I need to figure out why I cringe when I hear "You've wanted this a long time"... 

I take that back, I DO know why...

I seem to have made it appear that this is something I wanted to do, which it is - but first and foremost I have wanted to do God's will.  I talked about it because I felt it was the direction that He was leading, but it seems that either I didn't convey it that well or others focused on how I talked about the Peace Corps rather than how I said I felt it was where God was leading me. 

I'm sure people don't think that I am going just because I want to.  Well, maybe some do but the ones that understand seeking God's will hopefully know that I have searched for His will and am following His direction.

It bothers me because I don't want this opportunity to be seen as something I wanted to do.  Yes, I wanted to do it, but this was after a heart change from God.  If He had led me somewhere else -I would have gone THAT direction rather than the Peace Corps.


No comments: