Friday, October 18, 2013

Life Updates

Hello, from ages ago.
One of these days, I'll be better at blogging more often but obviously that hasn't quite happened yet.  I went back to school to finish my degree even though what I want to do doesn't require one.  I wish I had discovered this degree awhile ago because it involves everything I'm interested in and more, but definitely wouldn't change my experiences for anything.

After I graduate, long story short I've applied to the Peace Corps.  My interview is soon so I'll have an idea how competitive my application is compared to others.  I would be gone for 27 months and picking where I go isn't an option.  However, you can give your preferences and for me of course, that would be any Russian speaking country.  If this is where God ends up leading me, no matter where I go - I will at least have the tools for me to learn Russian quickly afterwards.
I'm visiting one of my best friends in her new community of the international organization where we met.  It's been awesome and I can't wait to go back into it at some point in my life.  However, I've noticed that I have all sorts of ideas that I'd like to do and not sure how those are going to play out so stay tuned every so often and see if I've updated more than once a year! Lol
Have a great day!

No comments: