Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Peace Corps Interview

I realised after posting previously that I haven't updated going from nursing to my other degree I am working towards now.  Again, long story short - my GPA is not the greatest so the couple times I have applied I have been denied.  I talked with a college counselor and he pointed me in the direction of this major so I decided to go ahead and get my bachelor's degree in something else and then possibly go on from there.

I had my Peace Corps interview today!!!  It went so well apparently, she told me that I would be nominated to join.  Now, I am going to be sent things to have my background checked and ensure that my health is good.  Then Placement will call and talk with me about different things available and I should eventually receive an invitation!!! :-D

I'm excited and scared at the same time.  I mean, its scary that I have passed everything and now unless there are no positions out there...I'm pretty much in...scary thought, eh?

No comments: